We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
800 Valley Plaza, Suite 7
Johnson City, NY 13790
Phone: (607) 770-4920
Fax: (607) 770-6253
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun - Sun: Closed
How to Have a Tidier Feeding Station
1. WBU EcoTough™ Classic hopper feeder with the EcoTough
2. WBU Quick-Clean™ Seed Tube Feeder with a WBU Weather Guard and WBU Seed Tray featuring WBU No-Mess Blend
3. WBU Dinner Bell™ feeder featuring a Seed Cylinderand Mealworms
We recommended the following combinations of food, feeders and accessories so you can enjoy feeding your birds and have a tidy backyard, too.
1. Mounted on an Advanced Pole System® setup, the WBU EcoTough™ Classic hopper feeder with the EcoTough Catch-A-Seed Tray and featuring WBU No-Mess Blend is a tidy feeding combination that will attract an incredible variety of birds.
Our unique No-Mess Blend features seeds that have had their shells removed so only the meat of the seed is left. No hulls make for much tidier bird feeding.
Our EcoTough feeders are made of recycled milk jugs. They won’t crack, fade or rot and have a lifetime guarantee. The Catch-a-Seed Tray prevents seed from falling to the ground and serves as a second feeder.
2. For a compact, yet versatile tidy feeding station, we recommend offering WBU No-Mess Blend in our WBU Quick-Clean™ Seed Tube Feeder with a WBU Weather Guard and WBU Seed Tray. All of these come with a lifetime guarantee.
Our Quick-Clean feeders have removable bases that make cleaning a breeze. They’re also easy to fill and hang. Simply add our Weather Guard dome to your feeder to help protect the seed and birds from inclement weather. The Seed Tray prevents seed from falling to the ground and serves as an additional feeding area.
3. The WBU Dinner Bell™ feeder is a versatile feeder that can provide a tidy dining experience. The feeder’s built-in dome provides protection from the weather, and the built-in tray prevents food from falling to the ground.
Simply fill the WBU Dinner Bell with any of our seed, WBU Seed or No-melt Dough Cylinders, mealworms or other food and enjoy the birds as well as a tidier feeding station. The WBU Dinner Bell is also backed by a lifetime guarantee.